Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP is dedicated to providing its clients with an unparalleled level of legal representation.
- Online Course for Federal Law Clerks and Judges
- Ninth Circuit Affirms Kerr & Wagstaffe’s defense of State Bar law school accreditation rules
- Kerr & Wagstaffe Obtains Substantial Settlement for Trustee
- State court would violate dormant commerce clause by compelling beverage companies to limit use of recycling labels to within a single state
- Anti-SLAPP motion correctly denied when the speech in question consists of purely commercial advertisements
- Trial court errs in acting as factfinder on issue it reserved for jury determination
Since 1999, Kerr & Wagstaffe’s attorneys have been honored as SuperLawyers, a rating service from Thomson Reuters that recognizes the achievement of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional success.