Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP is dedicated to providing its clients with an unparalleled level of legal representation.
- Federal Court Affirms Whistleblower Protections for K&W Client
- Robin Williams Estate Settlement reached; Court honors Robin’s wishes for his widow
- Press Conference (9/17) Regarding Vallejo’s Misconduct in Kidnapping Case
- Trial court had discretion to determine whether to grant extension of restraining order
- Pre-2013 version of Labor Code sections 98.7 and 6312 did not require exhaustion of administrative remedies
- Non-class-member plaintiff in “headless” class action not entitled to precertification discovery absent any evidence they had good faith belief they belonged to the class
Since 1999, Kerr & Wagstaffe’s attorneys have been honored as SuperLawyers, a rating service from Thomson Reuters that recognizes the achievement of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional success.