Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP is dedicated to providing its clients with an unparalleled level of legal representation.
- Kerr & Wagstaffe obtains Summary Adjudication in favor of Board of Equalization and California Counties
- Federal Court Affirms Whistleblower Protections for K&W Client
- Robin Williams Estate Settlement reached; Court honors Robin’s wishes for his widow
- Under California Supreme Court precedent, statutory provisions affecting recovery of attorney fees apply to pending litigation
- Plaintiff whose channel was deleted from video-sharing site cannot establish entitlement to damages, specific performance
- Indian tribe’s failure to present timely claims to federal contracting officer does not count as “extraordinary circumstance” for purposes of equitable tolling
Since 1999, Kerr & Wagstaffe’s attorneys have been honored as Super Lawyers, a rating service from Thomson Reuters that recognizes the achievement of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional success.