Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP is dedicated to providing its clients with an unparalleled level of legal representation.
- Jim Wagstaffe wins UC Hastings’ Student Choice Award for Alumnus of the Year
- Fundraising competition for Bay Area Urban Debate League starts today (3/28)
- Kerr & Wagstaffe sues City of Vallejo on behalf of Denise Huskins and Aaron Quinn
- New allegations claim Vallejo PD mishandled kidnapping victim’s sex assault test
- Vallejo woman sues police who called her kidnapping hoax
- Vallejo woman whose kidnapping was called a hoax files a federal lawsuit against police, city
Since 1999, Kerr & Wagstaffe’s attorneys have been honored as Super Lawyers, a rating service from Thomson Reuters that recognizes the achievement of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional success.